domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

My ideal Job


Does and ideal job exist? I hope so, because I'm looking for it. I can't say "my favourite job would be : (name of job)", but I can say what I would like that it has. For example, I would like to work in a place with othe people, not alone. That´s mean to talk with other coleagues, take a coffe between breakes, socializing and share information and jokes.
I also would like to have a job with a manual work, or something to do with my body or hands: not just reading and writing, also talk, move, draw...I like very much homemade thing, that why I need to find a job tha canalize my impulse of creation. I know that Psychology is not exatly the best career to canalize manual and artistical impulses (it should be in art in that case), but a hope to not just to be a psychologist. I would like to learn more about cooking, painting and improve my technique in piano.
I know that it will be very difficult to find a job (or jobs and activities) that permets me to develope all that I want to develope, but at least I have the motivation to reach that goal: to be and integral person.

5 comentarios:

  1. Camila, I hope to understand you well, but I want to say you that the psychology, also it is creativity, also it is a conversation with others, also growth next to others. And you can contribute with your creativity, your gifts and your talents, in many areas of the psychology. You wait and you will see

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah.. I agree with Nora... Psychology gives you the possibility of work mixing your talents...
    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jaja, I really love your reflections.
    I think you are a very integral person.
    And think the only think we need is to watch the view and chose to make the different, between those who watch, or those who participate.
    I think you can do anything you want, but it depends of you, and also, It’s not necessary to have a title or carrier, try to think is just a tool to do what you wan to do more easy. You are not only a psychologist or a cocker or whatever.
    I think you really can do it ;)
    Sorry my english, I’m better in spanish XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Camila! I like that the people do not only describe for the profession...

    I see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good, Camila.

    Only some comments:

    You say, "I can say WHAT I WOULD LIKE IT TO HAVE" (Talking about your ideal job)and "I would like to find a job IN WHICH I CAN BE CREATIVE," or "IN WHICH THERE IS ROOM FOR CREATIVITY"

    Also, "I HOPE TO NOT JUST BE A PSYCHOLOGIST"

    and "to be a FULLY DEVELOPED PERSON"

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar