sábado, 4 de julio de 2009

About my blogging experience


At the beginnig, it was hard to me because I didn't know how to use this kind of websites. I mean, I didn't know how to open a count, how to write a new entry, how to put an image to my post and haw to personalize my own blog. So, at the beginning I was a little angry because I thought "If if difficult to me to speak and to write in english, why do I have to loose my time trying to lear how to use this website?". Then, when I was more familiarize with the blog, I didn't care to use it.
Sometimes, the tasks were difficult to answer because of the topics. If the idea is to find a pretext to write about something in english, the tasks should ask for familiar things as "holidays", "family", "hobbies", "sports", "favourite TV programes" or "books that you enjoy". It's very difficult for any student to write about "our favourite psychologist" (if we have one, no?).I don´t have to give examples, you just have to see the tasks already done.
it's a good way to evaluate our writting and grammar, and also, to know between us our opinions (between the student of the third level of psychology).
I don't know if this blog help me to improve my english...if there's not someone next to you correcting all the mistakes at the same time that you are writing, It very difficult to know wich are your common mistakes.
I would like to do another kind of writing activities as questionnaries, filling missing words, or practicing how to write and talk in future, past, subjunctive and more.
Maybe, in the future, we could use the blog again, but rather than do the task at the university, we could do it at home, unless that someone want to do it there (because he/she doesn't have a computer at home for example)

2 comentarios:

  1. Camila, has been a pleasure met you, eventhoug it was in english.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tnank you for your comments, Camila. I´m sorry to know my comments didn´t really help you.

    This is the marking criteria used:

    All aspects of the task are very well handled.
    3 points.

    Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 2 points.

    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
    2 points.

    Score: 7 points Grade: 5.5

    ResponderEliminar