viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

My future


What will I do or be in five years more? What a difficult question! Because of i´m steel very young and I´m in my first year of Psychology...
Professionaly, I would like to pass all my subjects without repeat anyone, I would like to have more clear my line of work and projectation, and to feel that I took the right career (it doesn´t mean to think "oh! this is my dreamed career". It´s mean to feel that I enjoy my work and that I can live doing this every day...To fell confortable).
Personally, I would like to have a group of good friend, those with wich you can count when you are in trouble or when you need to talk. I think that that´s a very important think because in despite of all the problems you may have (economic problems, troubles in you family or at work), if you have good friends is easier to cope with every problem. It´s a kind of second family. And I would like to meet someone to share my life and feelings (yeah, a boyfriend), to share your ordinary life, hobbies and inclinations.
I hope to be living out of home in a little flat here in Santiago or, why not, out of this country.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice thoughts, Camila.

    There are some structure and word choice problems. You will be working with Daniela M and Javier Moreno on editing. I´ll come round.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar